Friday, August 20, 2010

1 year... 365 days....




So it's officially one year until we get married. and Everyone keeps asking me if things have really started kicking in with the planning. But the answer to that question is "Should they be"

We got one thing out of the way, we discussed that one of us should call the keeper at the reception hall so that we can go look at it. And we printed out all the things that sites list that you have to do during the year leading up to your wedding.

My god there isa lot of crap they tell you, you should do....  For instance, Hire a wedding coordinator. I'm not royalty and we are not rich so I guess that's out

make bands and dj's try out for you.. HAH like I have that kind of coin/ time.

fantasize about your perfect invitations.. PFFT the more I look at all the things I "have" to do the more I think that this whole " wedding business" has gone WAY WAY over the line.

Who ever thought that a show called BRIDEZILLA was a good idea or Rich bride poor bride or any of the those annoying bridal shows should get a swift kick to the ass from the people who acutally want to plan a wedding and have it be a fun, relatively inexpensive and joyful experience.


Well Ladies and gentlemen, Olov and I are doing it our way. We are going to make it fun, and we are going to make decisions based on what we want not what we think other people will approve of.

We're going to get things done in an appropriate amount of time and within budget.

So I know i've gone on a bit of a rant here, could me pms,, could be that I am fed up with emails about how i can save 10 dollars on invitations if I buy bulk or wedding favors that will only cost you an arm and a leg but are a must have for the season.. UGH!

Breath Suzanne Breath....  It's going to be great anyway we have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment