Tuesday, May 4, 2010

472 days... The First dance.

How does one choose that first song, that first dance as Husband and wife and just how important is it.

Ugh...

There are too many to choose from, and I have a list.. A little help please..

First off we will begin with a little Marley. (stir it up)

Then on to a little Frank, Well the link it's frank but hey it's the song that counts. (The way you look tonight)

Next on the list P. Gabriel..  I'm already ashamed of this. Let's just decide on this now and vote NO

Ray makes an appearance and he's at the top of my list so far. ( Come rain or come shine)

Over to Etta for an timeless classic and my teenage dream of dancing to it (At Last)

Cold Play for how much Olov has changed my life. But can we dance to it... (Fix you)

Shania because the song really does connect with us (You're still the one)


Marvin keeps it cool, but perhaps this song is better as a LAST dance.. (Let's get it on)

Frank makes a repeat appearance on the list. (Young at heart)

Jamiroquai keeps it lovely and lively (I'm in the mood for love)

Alright that's the first part of the list. Would love your opinion on the songs. In the end of course it's up to us but still... 


He's home tomorrow and last night I only got 3 hours of sleep..

                                                   Today I am looking and feeling ROUGH!

1 comment:

mia said...

sweetie~even with 3 hours sleep, you are always beautiful! i'll listen to these choices later, work calls! have a happy day!

Post a Comment