Monday, May 24, 2010

452 days

I've got my Wedding back on the brain again and I'm desperate for Olov to help me.

Somehow I feel like pulling teeth would be easier!

Things to do this week...

1. call to the reception hall
2. call to catering company
3. call to Uppsala wedding dress place.

My last trip out to try on wedding dresses did not have a geat result. I'm more nervous now than I was the first time but I'm trying to suck it up. A few weeks back I bought myself a dress which came in the mail on my birthday.. YAY ME! It's white, it's knee length it's exactly the style I was looking for in my wedding dress except shorter.

And while I liked the way it looked on me, one thing became apparent, I am going to want a little more fitted dress. Or I am going to need to lose more weight!


On a side note: I started jogging last Friday and my second run was yesterday. I'm running at the baseball field since it doesn't hurt my shins...I run the the outside of the field and instead of doing the whole run walk thing people usually do I realised I could skip that part and go strait to jogging. I'll add that I have never been a runner in my whole life. Always hated it, always got winded pretty early. But now it's better something about the clean swedish air perhaps.

Day 1 =  6 laps
Day 2 =  8 laps

My goal for day 3 is 10 laps and keep pushing myself until I am running for 60 minutes then I will take my jog out of the baseball park and venture out into the bigger better parks around the apartment.

1 comment:

mia said...

very cute dress~good luck with the running...

Post a Comment