Saturday, February 6, 2010

559

A meeting with Orietta at our favourite pub Duvel and a stack of wedding magazines from America and England.

Going over almost every aspect of the wedding and chatting about the perfect dress and music and walking down the aisle, what is our first dance song, are we going to say our own vows?

so many questions and thankfully so much time to answer them. I don't envy people who get married within a few months of a proposal. It must be stressful and hard.

I don't want to leave things till the last minute. I like the ease at which things are going now, slow and steady.

Oh yes and I got my wedding planning book in the mail yesterday and I am sure it's going to be incredibly helpful, I can see it will be my right hand bitch for the next 559 days..

My bottom bitch if you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment