Wednesday, February 17, 2010

548 days




The days are counting down and I can already tell I'm a little wedding'd out. I think the excitement of the engagement and everyone being so excited has worn me out a little.

That and the intense working out I've been doing, I'm tired..

Valentines day has come and gone, I don't know why there is so much hype about it, I think it's better to express your love for someone all the time instead of saving it up for one day.

Although Olov told me that a guy he knows bought his girlfriend a star.... Oh to be newly in love!

I think I'm happy with this slower pace of wedding planning, we plan on renting a car after pay day to drive around and look at churches together and have a quiet day together. After that we can look at reception halls, but perhaps the church will have a reception hall now that would be perfect.

Anyways.... slow and steady, there is no rush. calm and enjoy it all. that's a better way. RIGHT?

The churches we are looking at:

Gamla Uppsala Kyrkan



vaksala kyrkan



and

Uppsala domkyrkan

No comments:

Post a Comment