Thursday, January 21, 2010

575 days


It's been 21 days since Olov purposed to me on the hill in the snow in a mini snow storm. It's been 21 days but I'm still getting way ahead of myself.

I've heard though that in Sweden booking your church, your reception area, your minister on the day you want can be tough so booking a year ahead is the best thing to do..


I'm pretty sure I've picked out my dress, I think I know what colours we want to us.(but it keeps changing so)

We're almost there with the budget.. Almost!

We've decided on a church wedding and having the reception in a place where we can be both inside and outside. Unless we can rent some tents and have the whole darn thing outside. It could be an option.

It's only been 21 days but these things are starting to go through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment