Friday, January 22, 2010

574 continued

Another day, another thought runs through my head. A chat with my Mom about dresses, I sent her to see a dress for me and she vetoed one already.. But the other two she liked, although I'm not settled on them because I want to be able to try dresses on to see if the style I am choosing will look good on me and I need to drop a few before I get to that stage.

Mom says I should have atleast 6 months before the wedding to choose my dress, just in case something should take to long.. I am only waiting on the search for my dress because like I said I need to drop a few pounds...

I also asked my Sister to be in my wedding party.. and of course Sequoia my adorable little niece as our flower girl. YAY

and now some gowns

Front

Back
other option

4 comments:

mia said...

I don't know what it's like in Sweden, but my dress took 8 months to arrive here. I wouldn't leave it to 6 months before!

Suze said...

Ya I will probably try to find it earlier than 6 months..

Megan said...

I like both options, but with option 1 I'm not sure about the cap sleeves. Love the back of the dress though!

Newlyweds said...

yah Cap sleeves are a big question mark,.. But nothing is set in stone. I like the flowiness of the dress..

Post a Comment